PLEASE DO NOT JOIN UP IF YOUR TARGETED GMAT SCORE IS ANYTHING LESS THAN A 760. WE CATER EXCLUSIVELY TO 750+ GMAT SCORE ASPIRANTS!
Sadly, NOT even a single GMAT-Training institute apart from Top-One-Percent in the entire country trains you to get an exclusive 750+ GMAT score.
Read Sandeep's Story!
Read Sandeep's Story!
Hi this is Sandeep Gupta, the foremost GMAT Trainer in Asia. I am the only GMAT Trainer in Asia with a
Note: any score report that is not more than five years old can be seen on the official GMAT website using a unique official link and a unique official authentication code provided by GMAC. Do check my latest official score report here:
Please note that the link above will not work between 11:30 AM and 1:30 PM IST as the GMAC updates the scores during this time.
THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE
No other GMAT-Instructor at any other training institute in the entire country has a proof of an OFFICIAL 99th percentile score with a unique link and an authentication code. If anyone claims such a score, for your own benefit, you must insist upon his / her official score report with a unique link and authentication code.
AND you will know the truth.
ATTEND A FREE DEMO
If you still feel there is a GMAT trainer or institute even one-tenth as good anywhere in the country ...
GO AND JOIN THERE ...
THE MORE YOU DELAY YOUR GMAT, THE MORE TIME YOU ARE WASTING IN A NON-SATISFACTORY LIFE AND CAREER.
THE GMAT AND US
Offering: The most BLASPHEMOUS GMAT course ever ...
The focus of this course is YOUR SUCCESS. You can get such scores with us provided you put in the requisite effort.
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
- Standardized test to pursue an MBA from globally renowned B-schools!
- Owned by the GMAC (www.gmac.com), developed by ACT, and conducted by Pearson VUE Testing Services.
- It is a Computer Adaptive Test (CAT). You can take the test almost any day!
- The scores are valid for 5 years
- For admissions to schools abroad, Indian students may have to take TOEFL / IELTS / PTE as well Register on-line at www.mba.com.
- Fee $250, payable only by credit card!
- Valid passport with 6 month validity a must! While registering for the test, make sure that your name on the passport matches exactly the one that you use for the test.
GMAT-CAT (Computer Adaptive Test) insights
- Exam lasts for about 4 hrs. A test of stamina, concentration, mental toughness and PACE! All these are more important than mere PREPARATION.
- CAT format: questions & answers differ for each test taker
- CAT format: applicable only to Quant and Verbal Sections; the AWA / IR sections are separately graded
- Correct → more difficult question / more marks Incorrect → Easier question / fewer marks
- Harder questions count more than the easier ones
- Scores are based on number of questions answered correctly, the difficulty level of those questions, and even the position / location of those questions.
- You cannot skip a question; you can’t return to any previous question; you can’t change an answer
- Must finish the sections! Strong penalty (up to 50 points per section) for not finishing any section …
- There are a few experimental questions in each section (don’t count in your performance / scoring)
- You can take the GMAT once per calendar month (once every 31 days) and not more than 5 times in one calendar year
- You will see IR, Verbal, Quant, and Total Score immediately
- Latest addition: After seeing your score, if you are not happy, you may cancel that score.
How are we really different?
- Other GMAT-prep companies in the country offer training only in 500-550 level range—be it competence, content, class, candor, or conviction—their training falls short of the rigor required for 99th percentile scores.
- We believe that The Official Guides cater to 500-550 level (junk); despite the fact that the OGs are irrelevant when it comes to 99th percentile scores (760-800 score range), instructors at other institutes treat them as the Holy Grail (the be all and end all) of GMAT-Preps; the results are disastrous.
- We strongly believe that the GMAT should NOT be considered an Adaptive Test but rather a linear test. A million problems can be kissed away with just a small mindset-shift.
- We strongly believe that there are no time-sucker questions on the GMAT, only suckers who fall for them. If you have the right approach, every problem on the real-GMAT can be solved in less than 90 seconds. If you take more than 90 seconds on a particular problem, the question is not tough; your approach is definitely WRONG.
- The most crucial area for the GMAT is RC, which is given the least attention by students and faculty alike. If your RC accuracy is not near 100% under time constraints in the 4th hour on the test (when your concentration is likely to be at its weakest), you will not cross the coveted 700 mark. RC is the most crucial test area … woefully neglected by everyone.
For many many more such insights ... scroll down to the end of the page to read - "Why I Do What I Do?" - By Sandeep Gupta.
MY PROVEN RESULTS
To check dozens of 99th percentilers, click here.
I know what you are thinking: “99th percentilers are all special people. But if I am an average student, do I stand a chance?
My answer is a big YES! Some of the success-stories that we are most proud of are not those of the 99th percentilers but of those who have shown that one can achieve absolutely stellar success with the right guidance and superb effort.
STILL NOT CONVINCED???
TELL YOU WHAT ...
I PROMISE YOU THAT
IF YOU CAN GIVE ME 360 HOURS OF UTMOST SINCERITY, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU A 760 SCORE!
a must read for all GMAT aspirants!
VISIT US TODAY!
#24, 2nd Floor, 5th Cross, 5th Block, 60 Feet Road
Above Bata Showroom, Near Canara Bank,
+91 973 956 1394 (Bangalore)